Can someone explain to me where I'm supposed to see my exercise from Fitbit?

Options
The only thing it's picking up is my steps from my iPhone. I am totally confused

Replies

• deluxmary2000
    deluxmary2000 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    Did you add your Fitbit to sync it to MFP? If not, you need to do that via the "Apps" tab, then the "Steps" sub-tab.
    It will then be added as a cardiovascular exercise titled "Fitbit calorie adjustment"
  • ddevi11576
    ddevi11576 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yes i did that and where do I see that? Under exercise?
  • StaciMarie1974
    StaciMarie1974 Posts: 4,138 Member
    Options
    Mine shows on my diary page, under my food macros.
  • xsmilexforxmex
    xsmilexforxmex Posts: 1,216 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/exercise/diary/

If it adjusted anything it'll be here. If it hasn't, and you have linked it... it might be because because you haven't burned enough calories yet. You can see what apps are linked at: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/apps on the right side of the page under "my apps"

ETA: it doesn't show specific exercises if that's what you're looking for - you can add that to your exercise diary and fitbit will adjust the calories burned so it doesn't give you double. Otherwise you just get the 1 entry with N/A for time and number of calories.
  • ddevi11576
    Options
    Okay it was linked but I went under steps and changed it from iOS to Fitbit. So it's now tracking calories via steps but not by calories burned by exercise. Is that normal?
  • ddevi11576
    Options
  • ddevi11576
    Options
    ddevi11576 wrote: »
    ndf8qokt9o3g.png

• ddevi11576
    Options
    Okay it's now showing under exercise at the top. That must have been it. Weird
  • xsmilexforxmex
    Options
    That's normal, if you log in on a computer it shows based off activity, but my fitbit says steps too in the app.
  • xsmilexforxmex
    Options
    ::Fitbit Calorie Adjustment

You're using Fitbit to measure your actual activity level throughout the day.

To accurately reflect any extra calories you're burning, we use this data to adjust your daily MyFitnessPal calorie goal.

This is how we calculate your calorie adjustment:

Fitbit Calories Burned
    Full Day Projection
    (Based on 1289 calories burned as of 1:29 pm) 2111
    MyFitnessPal Calories Burned

Fitbit Calorie Adjustment

To learn more visit our Faq

This is copy/paste from the info in my exercise log on the computer.