A reason to be proud :-)

Options
Most of us put ourselves down regularly and a lot of the things we post show our insecurities..so I thought it would be nice to post something we are proud of :happy: Whether recent or in the past :tongue:

So I am proud of having 2 lovely boys (although they are 22 & 25 now) it has been so lovely watching them grow even amongst the difficult times!!

Replies

• Buddie616
    Buddie616 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    My reason to be proud would be my boys 14&11! Also my 33 pound weigh loss!!!!
  • Buddie616
    Buddie616 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    My reason to be proud would be my boys 14&11! Also my 33 pound weigh loss!!!!

WEIGHT*
  • ak_in_ak
    ak_in_ak Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I am proud I am fianlly doing it! I have been talking about loosing weight for years but never stuck to anythign. I am also taking summer classes so I can graduate early, I am proud because this is not the ideal why to spend my summer, but I am staying strong.
  • annie3372
    annie3372 Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi,Im proud that I have two beautiful healthy daughters. Im also proud that I started to take care of myself and make time for me!
  • LessMe2B
    LessMe2B Posts: 316
    Options
    I'm proud of my 25 year marriage and our 2 beautiful and brilliant children (23 & 20).
  • ocrunner11
    ocrunner11 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Nice :flowerforyou: we have two sons too! Ages 29 and 23, we are very proud of them too but they sure do give us at times concern about their choices, I just keep praying:happy:
  • natskedat
    natskedat Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that I went back to school with two small kids and a travelling husband to get certified as a personal trainer. I'm proud to help people take control of their lives and their happiness.
  • natskedat
    natskedat Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Double post. :/
  • gbbhey
    gbbhey Posts: 188
    Options
    I'm proud to have served our country over the past four years with two tours to Afghanistan...
  • dragonflydi
    dragonflydi Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I am proud to have heard myself being used more than once as an example of "what you can achieve if you are dedicated to good food choices and working out regularly" by the trainers at my gym while I am working out and they are working with their clients ... especially since I do not have the financial means to have a personal trainer and have done most of this all on my own :)
  • dragonflydi
    dragonflydi Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I'm proud to have served our country over the past four years with two tours to Afghanistan...

I'm proud to have you on here with me ... thank you for your service and sacrifice for all of us!!
  • Kelnurse
    Kelnurse Posts: 145
    Options

Thank u so much for ur service!
  • Kelnurse
    Options
    I'm proud that in a few short days my girl is leaving for AF basic training. I will miss her and will be counting the days til I can see her graduate!
  • gbbhey
    gbbhey Posts: 188
    Options
    I'm proud that in a few short days my girl is leaving for AF basic training. I will miss her and will be counting the days til I can see her graduate!

congrats to your girl! it is the best decision i ever made and she will have something to hold her head up for!
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    I am proud that my new lifestyle is rubbing off on my daughters...9 & 11. While they aren't fat, I could see them heading down the same path I did. Now they are looking at labels and are exercising more.
  • Kelnurse
    Options

congrats to your girl! it is the best decision i ever made and she will have something to hold her head up for!

Thank u very much and I will definitely tell her that! :)