Meal Replacement Powder, turned into ICE CREAM!!

Options
ShelbyLB
ShelbyLB Posts: 431
oK...I blogged about this today but wanted to share on here too!!

This morning I put
1cup of water
1 scoop of Shakeology chocolate mix
and ice into a blender...and kept adding more and more ice until it was the consistency of ICE CREAM.....

then, instead of slurpping it through a straw like a shake, I put it in a bowl, grabbed a spoon and ate it like CHOCOLATE SOFT-SERVE ice cream! :) omg so good...and I had a HEAPING bowl full, for 150 calories (plus all of the yummy nutrients)

So...I KNOW I"m not the only one who has ever done this...but I can't help that I can SUPER EXCITED to find new DELISH treats...:)

Have a beautiful day everyone!! toodles!!!

Replies

• jschneider
    jschneider Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am thinking about ordering Shakeology. How have your results been with it. Do you find it to be satifsying. Do you feel a difference in your energy level..etc..??
  • Sweetplady
    Sweetplady Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Here's what I'm eating as I was reading your post.
    1 6oz serving Dannon light and fit strawberry
    1/2 scoop vanilla matrix protein
    1/3 packet wyler's pink lemonade
    mix that good in a bowl
    then add 3/4 cup frozen blueberries
    OMG yummmm 200 calories
    It's frozen and perfect for summer. . . Yum yum
    For all those who has the mind set that eating healthy isn't good, I really feel like they are missing out!!!
  • ShelbyLB
    ShelbyLB Posts: 431
    Options
    I in NO WAY am associated with Shakeology, except that I ordered a container of it from my friend....and today is actually the first day I tried it! Its VERY good tasting (I only got the chocolate kind).....but other than that...I can't report on energy levels, etc....I will DEFINITELY keep everyone up to date!! :)
  • ocrunner11
    ocrunner11 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Interesting I wonder if this would work with other protein shakes! Thanks for sharing :flowerforyou:
  • ocrunner11
    ocrunner11 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Love this too! I need to write it down, I seem to carry this in my refrigerator but never tried it like you mentioned. Ciao:flowerforyou:
  • kmart20
    kmart20 Posts: 72
    Options
    I in NO WAY am associated with Shakeology, except that I ordered a container of it from my friend....and today is actually the first day I tried it! Its VERY good tasting (I only got the chocolate kind).....but other than that...I can't report on energy levels, etc....I will DEFINITELY keep everyone up to date!! :)

How much and where do you get it, I am thinking about getting some.

Thanks!