help!!

Options
im only eating 600 calories a day :/ how can i increase my calorie intake without gaining looaaddss of weight?

Replies

• vraesgame
    vraesgame Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Nuts are very good for you and are higher in calories and good fats... so are avocados. If you're a meat eater than you should be getting a decent amt of calories from lean meats like chicken and fish.
  • dprincess28001
    Options
    what is an example of your meals.... are you getting enough protein?
  • HoopFire5602
    HoopFire5602 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Look at my diary. Veggies, fruit, lean meats, nuts. Occasional treat.
  • chloeR316
    chloeR316 Posts: 12
    Options
    um well today went like this..
    breakfast:jelly pot-9 kcal
    lunch:snack a jacks-72 kcal
    dinner:3/4 porridge-218 kcal
    snacks:
    5 cups of tea-70 kcal
    smoothie-77 kcal
  • chloeR316
    Options
    um well today went like this..
    breakfast:jelly pot-9 kcal
    lunch:snack a jacks-72 kcal
    dinner:3/4 porridge-218 kcal
    snacks:
    5 cups of tea-70 kcal
    smoothie-77 kcal
  • voluptas63
    voluptas63 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    You have no fruits, no vegetables, very little protein. You're starving. Eat something.

Nobody got fat from too many carrots.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    *shudder*
    600 calories?
  • chloeR316
    Options
    Yes,I'm trying to eat normally again,but its harder said than done for me.I want to know how I can start eating properly again without gaining everything back.I've been eating like this for ages now.
  • hellhammer
    hellhammer Posts: 45
    Options
    600 calories????? ok break, youre never gonna lose any weight by doing this, your body is gonna switch to a survival mode and store more fat to prevent starving, the best way is to pack around 4-5-6 meals a day depending on your need and you should eat around 2000 calories a day depending on weight height and stuff, dont starve yourself like that its like a car running without oil...
  • Chantelle160
    Chantelle160 Posts: 127
    Options
    Yes,I'm trying to eat normally again,but its harder said than done for me.I want to know how I can start eating properly again without gaining everything back.I've been eating like this for ages now.

Try adding lots of veggies and more fruit. Because you have been starving your body for so long I would think you might gain a little but keep eating healthy (meaning 1200 or more calories a day and working out) and your body will work its self out. I am sorry you really shouldn't starve yourself.
  • chloeR316
    Options
    i've lost a lot actually.
  • chloeR316
    Options
    *shudder*
    600 calories?

Wow,this message was helpful..