Whole30

Options
Hello! I have started my first round of Whole30 due to many food sensitivities and not feeling great. Anyone else doing it and want to connect? Happy New Year!

Replies

• tristimc
    tristimc Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hi! Yes, I started mine yesterday!!! I didn't have very much willpower the first time I did it but i'm sick of feeling gross. Add me if you would like! I'd love to see someone else's meal plans/ideas!
  • cessi0909
    cessi0909 Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Started yesterday. I've done it once before and walked in with this terrible mindset and felt awful from the get go. I felt great yesterday though and am determined to see this through. I want to figure out some tummy issues and get a better relationship with food
  • Amysguthealth
    Amysguthealth Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling good about it so far! I have my food diary open - and will try and capture what I'm eating :)
  • Ldonahue921
    Ldonahue921 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Anyone still following the whole30 or happygut plans? Theyre very similar. Im doing happy gut. Which does not allow coffee or alcohol. Would love to connect with others on this journey. The reintroduction phase has been a challenge for me. Ldonahue921. I use this on mfp &fitbit.
  • kkb0827
    kkb0827 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing Whole30. It's my third time. I'm only on day 3 this time :)