Hello, my name is Newbie!

Options
Hello,
My name is really Sarah lol. I'm 23 years old 5'3 and 260lbs. I live in Indianapolis, Indiana with my wonderful husband and about to turn 7 year old step-son whom I'm trying to adopt. I have struggled with my weight since I was a toddler and trying to manage it on my own has obviously failed and at times went down some dark and unhealthy paths. I have joined this site, made a plan with my doctor, and have an apt. to speak with a dietician so I've got my fingers crossed that this time is really going to work with the help and support I'm recieving. It has to, my life depends on it and I can't let myself down. I have to change everything I've ever learned about "dieting" and exercise and change my lifestyle. Wish me luck and I'm wishing everyone out there on this journey the same luck!!! =-)

Replies

• MOM2RYAN
    MOM2RYAN Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi Sara! Good Luck to you in your weight loss journey! If you are looking for a friend - let me know. I'm new to this site and looking for support and encouragement.
  • DonaA123
    DonaA123 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    hello sara..good luck and you can do this :)
  • michelle_vankat
    Options
    Hi Sarah - I am new to this site, too. I am really excited at what I am seeing as far as the encouragement and support from everyone on here. We can all motivate eachother!
  • LadyDi403
    LadyDi403 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi, I'm new too. You can do this!! Just take it one day at a time. Add me as a friend if you like.
  • sarahmbarnhart
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!! All the encouragement from this site is absolutly amazing! Very refeshing to know other poeple are right there in the same spot with the same struggles. Thanks again!