Lost 104 lbs so far with mfp and just got premium

mschloemer09
mschloemer09 Posts: 2 Member
edited March 2017 in Introduce Yourself
Hi I'm melissa I just lost 104lbs in 8mths it wasn't easy but it's attainable and doable you just have to be very determined and ready to say no A lot to people trying to sway you from doing what you need to do. I got a gastric sleeve on June 14,2016 but I've only used it as a tool like it was designed for. It doesn't happen over night and it does not fix everything you have to want it bad enough and deffinetly be ready for the change. I go to the gym 7 days a week for 2 hrs a day and I meal prep also so good nutrition and being good mentally is first and being active is second. It's deffinetly a mind and body thing. Well I just wanted to tell alittle snippet of my story. Have a great night!!!.

Replies

• size102b
    size102b Posts: 1,370 Member
    You don't let your muscles rest ? 7 days a week gym ?
  • StrawberryBrain
    StrawberryBrain Posts: 1 Member
    Congratulations, that's great! I go to the gym 6 days a week, doing 90 minutes workout each time. But I definitely need one day to rest... Wow, 7 days is impressive.
  • callmesaif
    callmesaif Posts: 1 Member
    Well done and great to be inspired.
  • str8bowbabe
    str8bowbabe Posts: 712 Member
    This is such an inspiration! And if going to the gym 7 days a week is working, then that's all that matters. WTG! Keep up the great work!
  • nanpfeffer
    nanpfeffer Posts: 10 Member
    I think everyone deserves one day off to rest
  • hypodonthaveme
    hypodonthaveme Posts: 215 Member
    I congratulate you on your progress. Some are saying 7 days at the gym is too much. My question is are you splitting it up? 3- 4 days of cardio at the gym and 3-4 days of strength? Or is it 7 days of strength or 7 days of cardio? I think we would like more information.
  • Congratulations on your loss! I'm on a Mon-Fri workout schedule.....the weekend belongs to me!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    B)
  • dziadus357
    dziadus357 Posts: 2 Member
    Awesome!! <3
  • RedsGirl73
    RedsGirl73 Posts: 114 Member
    Congrats!