What's up

Options
Tylerman35
Tylerman35 Posts: 66 Member
edited March 2017 in Introduce Yourself
Hey all!

Well my name is Tyler Jolley. I am from the Cleveland area and I am 18.

My goal is to reach 200 pounds (lean muscle) in a year. I am currently 178. My other goal is to have a six pack by summer. So any tips are greatly appreciated!!

I do a mix of weights and bodyweight and cardio 5-6 days a week. I'm still learning and trying to get a set sleep schedule (go to bed 11:30 up at 7)

I also just got this app yesterday even though I've been working out and improving a tiny bit each week. Now that I've been working out consistently I am seeing better results. I am still skinny, but not as much as before.

Replies

• teresakerekes1966
    teresakerekes1966 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Trying to get my son to gain weight too! I am losing and I'm trying to help him gain! He is only 15 and tall and skinny. I've been in the health and nutrition industry a long time But gaining is hard...can be very hard!
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Eat at a calorie surplus. Lift heavy stuff. Profit.
  • Tylerman35
    Tylerman35 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I ate about 3,000 calories and lifted heavier sets and did harder push up variations for 45 minutes or so today. I'm at home all week cause school gym is closed for spring break. So doing the best I can until regular gym visits resume. I will post pictures every week of my progress