Help!!

Options
hollywollylou
hollywollylou Posts: 9 Member
edited March 2017 in Motivation and Support
I know ladies will understand that time of the month when you crave lots of chocolate anyone got anything that'll help these cravings what can I replace the chocolate with?! I don't want to give up just need something sweet!! The joys of being a woman ☹️ xx

Replies

• LonsyBoy
    LonsyBoy Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I died when I read this, made my day! :D
  • hollywollylou
    edited March 2017
    Options
    LonsyBoy wrote: »
    I died when I read this, made my day! :D
    it's the worst I'm doing so well then bam I just want a big bar of chocolate but can't fail this time
  • LonsyBoy
    LonsyBoy Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Im not even female and have those cravings haha I know dark chocolate is a great substitute because of the antioxidants and basic recipe to make it :)
  • hollywollylou
    Options
    LonsyBoy wrote: »
    Im not even female and have those cravings haha I know dark chocolate is a great substitute because of the antioxidants and basic recipe to make it :)

That's good to know we all fancy chocolate some days just I use to eat far too much of it and thank you maybe I'll treat myself to some dark chocolate tomorrow otherwise I'll be moody forever! Xx
  • marie9910
    marie9910 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    This might sound weird but when it's my TOM I eat sweet potatoes every day and they satisfy my craving for sweets. It might be worth a try haha
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Work the chocolate into your calories
  • Jamie_Skies
    Jamie_Skies Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have a bag of ghiradhelli dark chocolate chips in my freezer.... just for these occasions lol... I just eat one serving which is approx. 16 little chips... and work it in... its worth it to feel satisfied imo lol. but the sweet potato trick sounds like something to try!
  • mizhawk85
    mizhawk85 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    http://m.imgur.com/wYynCfT?r

Came across this little video and it helps keep me motivated to stay healthy during that time of month
  • whiskey5jda2008
    whiskey5jda2008 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    it really doesn't matter what you eat, just account for it and limit your quantities.

However sugar free chocolate pudding is Yummy Yummy in the Tummy Tummy
  • CynthiasChoice
    CynthiasChoice Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    For around 80 calories, I make hot chocolate with unsweetened coconut milk or almond milk, a tablespoon of unsweetened Navitas Cacao Powder, and a few drops of stevia. Sometimes a sprinkle of nutmeg or cinnamon.

Consumer Labs rated the Navitas brand as one of the best quality cocoa products. It's lowest in heavy metal contamination, which seems to be a problem with chocolate.