Coming back from a long and dark road

Options
short story, Hi in 2004 i came back from afghanistan, after 6 month i was diagnosed with a PTSD, so i was put on high anti depressor and sleeping pills and over that i would drink around a 40 oz of whiskey alomst everynight to be able to sleep. i was 190 pounds at the time and running marathons

i fought till 2009 barely sleeping 2 hours a night nightmares and so on and finally im fine i sleep well my life is very sucessful but hey after all that im 255 pounds now haha.( in 2007 i was at my highest 287 pounds)

I survived that, im very motivated and strong and my next goal is to get back to 210 pounds, i wont stop till that last pound is gone im gonna make a war to my body as much as i made war to my mind , im gonna win this new fight!!!!!

Im gonna exercise moderatley to intense everyday or two day i want people that will follow me and the others and that will do as the other do and even do more!

WHO IS WITH ME!! WHO WANNA BE MOTIVATED AND KEEP UP WITH ME, WE ARE GOING TO TRAIN LIKE BEASTS AND BE THE BEST WE CAN !!!

Replies

• SLaw4215
    SLaw4215 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Congratulations for finding the fire in your belly to come back to the sunny side. Thank you for fighting for our country and the freedoms we often take for granted.

I'm Sharon -- please feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • ShinigamiJohan
    Options
    Wow! Yeah, now I'm inspired! I know that you can do it, and that I can do it, and that everybody on this site can do it! We will reach our goals! :)
  • TeenaMarina
    TeenaMarina Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I'm with you.
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Hi...
    As a Desert Storm Veteran, I understand what war can do to a person. I still relive some of the injuries I bought back during that time(I bought back some victims of the SCUD missile attack in Saudi Arabia). Thanks for serving and even thought we were in different branches(I was Air Force), I will never let a fellow soldier go into battle alone or leave him there. I am sending a friend request.

E.
  • cmsu64113
    cmsu64113 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    You can do it!
  • blondebaby9890
    Options
    My dad is a British Navy veteran and I know how much mental and physical energy it take. I'm so with you on this.
  • srp2011
    srp2011 Posts: 1,829 Member
    Options
    Wow, I'm impressed by all that you have overcome already - you definitely have the inner strength to reach your goals and get back into top shape. Good luck, and feel free to add me.