WEIGHING IN

Options
2»

Replies

• 27strange
    27strange Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    I log weigh-ins on MFP once a week on Thursday mornings. Whatever the scale says Thursday morning is my official weight.

I weigh myself daily though if not more often than that. I think its interesting to see how our bodies naturally fluctuate weight throughout the day and how food sits with us and so forth. The scale goes up and down but that doesn't bother me. As long as its going down over the course of a week that is all good!
  • LadyDi403
    LadyDi403 Posts: 5
    Options
    Once a week. Usually on Mondays. I try to wear the same thing too.
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Everyday, but I pick a day as official weight-in.
  • iTim__
    iTim__ Posts: 6,823 Member
    Options
    Daily. At home first thing in the morning after I take care of business and before I enter the shower. I record it every time too.

Keeps me on track and responsible.
  • sarad777
    sarad777 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Every day. For sure I am obsessed. Not healthy
  • bookyeti
    bookyeti Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Once a month or less.
  • jenkins1103
    jenkins1103 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I way everyday...it keeps me on track, but the weight that counts is every wednesday morning..Good luck to you
  • iTim__
    iTim__ Posts: 6,823 Member
    Options
    Every day. For sure I am obsessed. Not healthy

I think it is very healthy as long as you're able to understand it is the week-to-week and/or month-to-month progress that means more than daily. But, I weigh in daily and I love it. I can see each little up and down on that path to my desired weight. I keep a separate spreadsheet showing where I would ideally be on any given day, where I am and the +/- difference to the goal.
  • ksmccoy
    ksmccoy Posts: 12
    Options
    I weigh in weekly on Tuesday mornings right after I use the restroom (who wants to count that stuff anyway;-)) before a shower or coffee and at the same time. It gets the best reading possible. If I weighed myself everyday I'd go nuts seeing the ounces crawl past. I love to see whole numbers. Go with what inspires you to keep going towards your goal.
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Bi-weekly.
  • Time2Thrive
    Time2Thrive Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    The fitness program I am doing has a fit test every two weeks so I am limiting myself to that.
  • dakuma21
    dakuma21 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I may weight myself once a month or so. I use to wrestle and I would love to never know my weight again, lol.

I just use the mirror and how my clothes fit. Its all about how you feel for me.