WEIGHING IN

Options
those of us who weigh ourselves everyday can you tell me if its normal for weight to flctuate by 1-2 kg which is 2,2 llbs to 4.4 llbs

im so paranoid an di cant put the scales down...its really depressing becuase in four days it goes from 67 to 68 kg

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Replies

• Fochizzy
    Fochizzy Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Yes, it depends on sodium and water intake. Its one of the reasons people don't recommend weighing every day. Also time of day matters.
  • br0seidon
    br0seidon Posts: 19
    Options
    I'd pick a day to weigh-in and hide the scale the rest of the week. Water plays a big part, so it's best not to get yourself all stressed out - it doesn't help!
  • lockeduprestrictions
    Options
    You're obviously not going to gain that much fat in one day, so don't worry about it. It's just water weight, and your weight fluctuates a little day to day and even each hour.
  • hunterzmomma
    hunterzmomma Posts: 121
    Options
    yes I do it every day, at least twice a day, drives me crazy too lol :(
  • sm_wilson
    sm_wilson Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I try to only weigh myself once a week. I weigh myself in the mornings at the same time to get an accurate number of lbs lost. By the end of the day with the food you consumed that day you will weigh more.
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Yes it will fluctuate throughout the day. I usually do it every morning after I've used the restroom
  • Nettie512
    Nettie512 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I hope you weigh yourself at the EXACT same time of the day....in the morning, before eating or drinking ANYTHING and AFTER using the potty (toilet / loo)!! ;-p
  • fionat29
    fionat29 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I really hate that I feel the need to weigh in every day! I hate that my weight goes up and down, even though I know in my heart that some food/drink is going to weigh more than others regardless of the calories in it. I think we both need to throw the scales into a lock box for the rest of the week and be patient!:smile: