Breast augmentation

Options
Hey guys, so I was considering getting breast implants, underneath the muscle/ the gummy bear ones. Has anyone went through this? Is there payment plans/options if so what? What's the healing process how long does it take until I can lift heavy again or do cardio? Because I want to be able to still workout!!! " no rude comments please. "

Replies

• usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    You'll have to talk to the doctor about most of that because every doctor is different as far as payment options and every situation is different as far as healing time. I know a girl who had them done and couldn't do any sort of exercise for 12 weeks. I know another who was allowed to lift 6 weeks after.
  • LessCookiess
    LessCookiess Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Call the plastic surgeons office for a consultation and they can let you know. I would recommend shopping around and doing a lot of research of the pros and cons.

As others elective surgeries this will come with risks educate yourself on them. Also if you know anyone who has it feel free to ask them questions as well. Please note that with implants it may not be one cost and done over time they may need to be replaced again. Implants also have a shelf life as well. I've heard of people whose implants ended up rupturing causing them to get sick until the implant was removed from the breasts and they had to get it re-done.

Happy researching!

• ljmars92
    ljmars92 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I was doing light cardio at the gym within 2 weeks. It was a month and a half before I did any weights. I was definitely tempted to do my normal workout because I felt fine, but really my breasts needed time to heal. Don't rush it, implants are a long term thing and risking damage just isn't worth it.