Hooray for Papa Murphy's!!!

Options
As a self described pizza addict one of my biggest challenges has not been picking up a slice of my favorite when walking through town.

My wife and I have in the past ordered Papa Murphy's for a quick meal when we just didn't feel like cooking. Always fast and good.

The kids were really craving pizza last week so I ordered them Papa Murphy's, while I was calling in the order I Googled the nutritional information and added a deLITE pizza on for my wife and I. Bingo... 2 slices (1/5th of the pizza) of BBQ Chicken Pizza 360 calories and my cravings were filled.

I can easily work a couple of slices of deLITE pizza into my meal plan and keep my pizza craving under control.

Replies

• maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    we just got a PM in our town... I'm looking forward to trying them this weekend. I'll definitely have to check out their healthier pizzas. Thanks for sharing.
  • hunterzmomma
    hunterzmomma Posts: 121
    Options
    nice!!
  • Brent_Arthur
    Options
    Their website papamurphys.com has a complete nutritional chart. I have also found that most of their deLITE pizzas have been added into the MFP food database for easy addition.
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Papa Murphy's!! They have this new deLITE pizza that has cucumber, sweet and sour sauce and chicken on it. Not sure what else but it's pretttttttty damn good.
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    i havent had them in sooo long... not since we moved out of washington... used to love them.. would place an order make the hubby - think he was a bf then- pick it up on the way home... throw it in the oven till the smoke detector went off and oohhh mmmmmmm.....

now to see if tucson has one..
  • Imsojen
    Imsojen Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I really like the thai 1 yummy
  • iSteakers
    iSteakers Posts: 45
    Options
    We either do Papa Murphy's or do a Jack's Frozen Pizza when we need a pizza fix. Both are "low calorie" for pizza.
  • Brent_Arthur
    Options
    I just saw the Thai one on the website, not sure if ours is offering it.

Does it use peanut sauce?
  • spngebobmyhero
    spngebobmyhero Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    i had papa murphys once when I lived in OK and it was really good. Kinda wish there was one in NH!
  • PepsiGal
    PepsiGal Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Sounds delicious! Thanks for sharing; it's nice to know that healthier pizza options are available. I'm curious about their Hawaiian Thin Delite; I'll have to google that.
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    I really like the thai 1 yummy

That's what it is, though I wouldn't really consider it 'thai'.
  • Imsojen
    Imsojen Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I just saw the Thai one on the website, not sure if ours is offering it.

Does it use peanut sauce?

No peanut sauce that I recall its a sweet chili sauce...

And Ohwhataday.. I dont consider it Thai either but it is good for what it is
  • Brent_Arthur
    Options
    :cry:

No more Thai Pizza, it was the June special and my local PM is out of the fixin's...

The Hawaiian looks yummy though and is only 316 calories for two slices of deLITE.
  • slyder0244
    Options
    Just tried Papa Murphy's this weekend, but didn't check the nutrition info first. Be careful of the stuffed pizzas. I knew they'd be more calories, but really never imagined how much more they actually were. The nutritional guide is weird also with it's 1/10th and 1/12th sizes. Who cuts a pizza into 10 or 12 slices? Thankfully some people had added in the database the 1/8th serving, and now I know to stick to the delite.

I knew I should have gone with the delite anyways, but it was the first time I was trying it and the stuffed chicago looked so good. Figured I'd spoil myself. The pizza was ok but definitely not worth the 560 calories per slice.
  • maremare312
    maremare312 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    I love the artichoke delite!
  • OfficerFuzzy
    OfficerFuzzy Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the veggie delight with white sauce.
    I didn't even know it was a "deLite". OuO

But, I guess the white sauce has more fat...