Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• mehani48
    mehani48 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I like to read open diaries for food ideas. Feel free to add me.
  • kcotey54
    kcotey54 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • andrewq6100
    andrewq6100 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    hey yall friendly fitness enthusiast here would love to meet new people hear success stories and get tips and tricks and motivate the hell out of eachother! Support is KEY
  • ladyrach28
    ladyrach28 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi all. Uk here. 7 weeks into this attempt at achieving my goals. Lost 22lbs so far about 45 to go. Feel free to add me
  • Melissa_Suzanne
    Melissa_Suzanne Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Looking for more friends to help keep me accountable! Just knowing someone will look at my food diary should keep me in line
  • jrae1234
    jrae1234 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me :smiley::smiley::smiley:
  • Miz_T
    Miz_T Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I often wonder how many people post these and then sit back and wait for friend requests to come in without ever sending one out on their own.

*the things to ponder*

If you post that you'd like more friends, hit up the people that follow with replies because they/we may be too shy to send one to you on their/our own.

:smiley:
  • JasMikkol89
    JasMikkol89 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Need more friends! I have been a member for 4 years. After loosing 60lbs I kinda stopped using this app for 2 years. Well I'm back, I need more friends to help encourage me!
  • Yica1983
    Yica1983 Posts: 2 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I could use some friends!!! Please feel free to add me
  • rolenthegreat
    rolenthegreat Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I've been using this app off & on for a couple years now, need some friends to keep me more accountable this time!
  • benevans392
    benevans392 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Any motivational friends welcome!
  • sianjm14
    sianjm14 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im new to the "community" section. Ive never really discovered anything other than my diary. Im from the UK :)
  • jreilly711
    jreilly711 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hey Y'all! Would love motivational friends to help me lose 20/30pounds feel free to add!
  • jdevergillo7
    jdevergillo7 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    The more the better!
  • xXxWhiteGirlxXx
    xXxWhiteGirlxXx Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new here, I could use some friends
  • rajaraptor
    rajaraptor Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hiya just got back on the bandwagon, add away - I don't bite :):p
  • lovemetoo23
    lovemetoo23 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Been here a while can always use more friends! Remember the journey is not over when the goal is met- maintenance is just as much work. I learned this the hard way!
  • Missy1686
    Missy1686 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm struggling with motivation at the moment. I'm awesome when it comes to excuses lol. Id like to have some friends to help push me along. Feel free to add me.
  • marks12387
    marks12387 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started out would love to have some other friends who are also on their journey