Just had a baby

Options
I've decided to come back! I just had a baby almost 3 weeks ago via c section. Oh! I'm Jessica :) 30 years old and my starting weight is 197. My first goal is to 160 and then I will adjust accordingly. I'm originally from NJ but now live in MA with my hubby and 2 daughters. I'm looking for friends who motivate and support.... and make me laugh haha. Add me so we can get through this together!

Replies

• MomReborn
    MomReborn Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Congrats, mom! Your starting weight is my first goal weight :D Excited to see you here!
  • JasMikkol89
    JasMikkol89 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have two little ones myself!
  • lzierhut
    lzierhut Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
    I had a baby girl almost 4 months ago! I am now starting my weighloss journey to get my preprregnancy body back. My goal is to lose 50lbs.
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!!
    Welcome to the board. One day at a time! Get adjusted to mom of two and get past these first few weeks with focusing on food Having healthy foods around to easily grab on the crazy days when you need an extra set of arms and don't have them. It keeps one from grabbing the cookies, and any other item that is in a package in the cupboard.
  • Pie319
    Pie319 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I had my baby about 4 months ago via C section and I'm working off the baby weight too. Feel free to add me!