Motivation Needed

Options
Hi!

I've been battling with an ED since I was 12-13 years old, and I have decided to come to MFP as another way of recovery. One thing I've noticed about myself is that I lose motivation very quickly. I need people who can help me get through this and just push me to the finish. I really don't want to go back into sneaking around for food and quickly getting rid of it. I'm also here to give motivation as well as advise whenever anyone needs it. I'd love to be your friend, so please feel free to add me :)

Replies

• peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I'm adding you. I am on the site daily. You can message me anytime. You will be ok.
  • amberdaniels
    Options
    Honey, stop dieting! keep up with your cals and exercise! Learn what to eat and what your body needs the most! This is how you will loose. I am down to 186 from 225. It is not easy, but if you panic like it sounds like you have, this will cause you to self destruct.
  • verair
    verair Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Sounds like where I was at one point, which is why I gained so much weight. Now I'm trying to gain some control so I can lose it all. You can add me as a friend and we can help each other stay motivated.
  • bakingbit
    bakingbit Posts: 3
    Options
    Hey,
    I also tend to lose motivation quickly. One thing that helps me is that I have signs posted all over my place. I'm not talking about post-its...I mean full sheets of neon paper with quotes on them.
    Three quotes I really like are:
    Just For Today
    The pain of discipline is less than the pain of regret.
    Unhappiness does not make me overeat...Overeating makes me unhappy.
    It's just a constant reminder to keep going.
    Hope this helps!

-Brandi
  • amberdaniels
    Options
    I wish we could "like" comments on here...that was awesome Brandi!
  • Majunta
    Majunta Posts: 575
    Options
    One pound at a time
    Set 5 lb mini goals
    Food journal everyday no matter what
    Don't beat yourself up about anything (weightloss & life)

YOU'RE WORTH IT

Welcome to MFP and believe in yourself.

Feel free to friend or message me

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • tinknat15
    tinknat15 Posts: 3
    Options
    Girly I love you and we are both going to help each other reach are weight goals. I know you have had some tough times, but we will fight this together. :) you are my BFLWT
  • monkeybusiness2806
    Options
    Hey welcome and good luck, this site is excellent source of support and motivation! :)
    feel free to add me!