Cosplayer looking for fitness friends

Options
lemonchatta
lemonchatta Posts: 8 Member
edited March 2017 in Introduce Yourself
I'm a Cosplayer looking people to keep each other motivated. I'm looking to lose weight and gain some muscle. I follow a low carb or keto diet. Feel free to add me.

Replies

• foxandflora
    foxandflora Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hey! I love cosplay! Haven't done it in so long, but cosplaying is a huge motivator for me with my fitness.
  • Nierikah
    Nierikah Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm just getting into the cosplay scene with my Shadow Trooper armor to attend Star Wars celebration and other cons. My trainer has me on higher carb diet currently but I've been really successful with Keri in the past. I'd like to be fitnesspal friends :smiley:
  • lemonchatta
    Options
    Awesome! I've been cosplaying for about 7 years now. When I tried high carbs with a crazy good workout regime I ended up gaining more fat, it sucked.
  • avadahm
    avadahm Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Catwoman in training here. Let's just say I have clear cosplay goals for myself :)
  • lemonchatta
    Options
    Also, I'm in Michigan.
  • healthcate
    healthcate Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I would love to get started with some cosplaying, that would be great motivation. How did you start? :)
  • lemonchatta
    Options
    My boyfriend showed me manga and anime. I said "oh! That'd be a cool costume for Halloween." He then told me about conventions. My first cosplay was Eurka Frog from Soul Eater.
  • irontempo
    irontempo Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Cosplay is awesome. Ive been a bit busy the last few years but have traveled to a few conventions in Australia, and always go to the local one even if I don't have an outfit ready. Heaps of fun to do and highly recommended