Just keep going

Options
Hi. My name is AJ. The last time I checked I was weighing 57.3 and I'm 5' 2". 3 months ago I weigh 70kg which is my heaviest. People kept saying how fat I was and that I look quite older than my age, I'm 25, but I look 10 years older. I had a bad eating habit, I loved eating even when I wasn't hungry. But even when I'm super full I still eat. I loved junk foods, chocolates, burgers, pastas, sodas, cakes, etc. I hate eating vegetables and I barely eat fruits. Whenever I looked in the mirror, I was feeling frustrated and stressed out. I needed to change. Until I woke up and just decided to go for it. I was tired of being fat and buying large clothes. 3 months later, I didit, halfway to my goal. But now, started 2 weeks ago, I've been eating more than 2k calories, though I eat healthy foods like whole grains, veggies, fruits and lean meats. I know that even healthy foods can cause you weight gain when eaten too much. I'm loosing it. If I don't stop, I might end up to where I started. I'll end up gaining the weight I already lost. I'm almost there but I feel like I'm losing control over foods again. I started eating processed peanut butter yesterday with just 1 tbsp. Now? I ate 3 tbps and 7 wheat breads! I need help. Please?

Replies