My weight loss progess WITH PICS!

Options
before..and middle...cuz im not to the after just yet! =)

<table border="0" width="800" style="border: none; font-family: Myriad, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif;"><tr><td colspan="2" style="border: none;"><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" allowNetworking="all" src="http://wmg.photobucket.com/flash/tagWidget.swf?mediaURL=aHR0cDovL2ltZy5waG90b2J1Y2tldC5jb20vYWxidW1zL3Y2MjEvQmxvbmRlQmFiZTA2L2FsbW9zdGRvbmUuanBn&quot; width="800" height="549"/></td></tr></table>

Replies

• KansasGal
    KansasGal Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    nothing's coming up!
  • samanthalynne21
    samanthalynne21 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    i know what the heck, where do i have to go to post images on here anyone know?
  • ♥BETHANY♥
    Options
    I used Photo bucket and then there is an embeded code that you copy paste! Important note* there are 2 (IMG) that need to be changed to lowercase (img) to post right
  • samanthalynne21
    samanthalynne21 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    thanks so much i will try again! lol
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    You look great!

But you need to get the image URL - not the flash/shockwave one to post it here (don't know why photobucket gives you that). Then just put it between [*img]URL[/*img] without the *
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!