Not bashing all women...just the ex

Options
hllamaster
hllamaster Posts: 137 Member
I swear if i ever trust another women....tells the kids lies..greedy ...self centered...power trip hungry....ugh....and people wonder why we stress eat...this message is not intended. Or bash any of you fine ladies....just my ex....thank you very much...I feel so much better....if you want to know her send me message and i'll. Be happy to give u her email....ha

P.S. men beware she is mean

Replies

• BrownEyedGiRL928
    BrownEyedGiRL928 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Don't let her get the best of you. If you feel the urge to eat because of stress maybe go for a long walk to burn off some of the stress you're feeling.
  • skinnylizzard
    skinnylizzard Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    YOUTCH!!!!! It suck's when kids are involved and they use them! My kids are grown now, but my ex heaped some serious messed up **** on them that affects them to this day! Hang in there, I know it's not fair, but you have to be the rational one for the sake of your kids!:flowerforyou:
  • photorific
    photorific Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    No offense taken... hubby's ex is like that. (And I'm not catty or insecure...it's the truth.) It's a shame that the default "good" party is the woman...and no wonder more men aren't deadbeats. Kudos to you for sticking by your kids in spite of the obstacles.
  • runner328
    runner328 Posts: 174
    Options
    I am right there with you! I won't take offense if you don't. My hubby sucks. I have to say I wouldn't have lost 20lbs if it wasn't for him but I lost it the hard way. I didn't stress eat. I didn't eat @ all. I just got my head straightened out & he send me a text. I ignored it! I wish he was my ex already :wink: Tell your ex I said kiss my butt!
  • nholloman
    nholloman Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Glad you got that out...sometimes we just need to vent a little :)
  • fastbelly
    fastbelly Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Why don't you buy a punch bag and get rid of all the stress... you'll also get some extra calories to eat later on! Win Win! :)
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    Just love your babies and be the bigger person. Always always only say good things about her to them. Two wrongs don't make a right. Your kids will know the truth oneday!
  • nosey_rosey
    nosey_rosey Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    My ex husband is a loser like that... just know not all of us are total B*****s and not all men are total jerks! Don't let her get to you and keep protecting those babies!
  • jlhanks
    jlhanks Posts: 33
    Options
    Don't let her get to you...you are better off without her and a stronger person for it!! Glad you're here to share this journey. :)
  • kristarablue
    kristarablue Posts: 707
    Options
    Just love your babies and be the bigger person. Always always only say good things about her to them. Two wrongs don't make a right. Your kids will know the truth oneday!

Agree 150%, I am going off the assumption that it is your children’s mother, if it is not please forgive me. Remember even things that you say on the phone they hear....remember hating on her will not hurt her, it only hurts your soul and really serves no purpose. Your babies are the most important thing and it sucks that you are having a hard time, but really if you remain calm, collected and kind, she will eventually respond in kind and this is the healthiest thing for all involved. Please understand I speak from experience. It is hard to swallow your pride day after day and ignore the bad stuff, but never let her control your actions and let anyone suck you into an emotional fight that helps no one...Good luck and remember don't let her control you or how you feel, take the high road always, you will be proud of yourself and your kids will be healthy, they deserve to love both parents and they should never feel guilty about that…Keep you chin up my friend.
  • photorific
    photorific Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    ...if you remain calm, collected and kind, she will eventually respond in kind...
    Not necessarily... not that it's an excuse to not behave well, but don't expect that you can change her behavior. (We've got 13 years of calm, collected and kind.)
  • dawndelicious
    dawndelicious Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    YOUTCH!!!!! It suck's when kids are involved and they use them! My kids are grown now, but my ex heaped some serious messed up **** on them that affects them to this day! Hang in there, I know it's not fair, but you have to be the rational one for the sake of your kids!:flowerforyou:

There's a reason they are exes and they have mental issues when they use the kids - as did my ex - It's purely selfish because the kids should be put first! hang in there
  • cabul3
    cabul3 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    my boyfriend's ex was a real troll to him, lied to him about everything, money, told him he was the father of their first kid -- he wasn't!

everyday i do my best to convince him that not all women are like her. i show him what love, truth, and respect look like!
  • amberdaniels
    Options
    yeah the ex's can be a pain. but one person's trash is another's treasure. LOL. Glad you could get that one out honey! have a wonderful weekend!
  • LovelySophiya
    Options
    IVE LEARNED A GOOD LESSON NEVER TRUST SOMEONE WITH YOUR FEELINGS....THEY WILL END UP JUST HURTING YOU IN THE END