The Elliptical High.

SayLiLIG
SayLiLIG Posts: 197 Member
Today makes my 5th day of going 35 minutes on the Weight loss program on the Precor elliptical.

NOW..not the one with the arms, but the just regular one..? I guess you would say that. Its pretty much 5 minutes at Resistance 1 Incline 7, and then 5 minutes Resistance 4 Incline 13....

Since day one...i have completed it all the way without stopping. I never thought i could do that, and Im proud that I actually look forward to doing it. When im done working out, im in a GREAT mood. I guess there really is a "high" that comes with working out.. :)

Im gonna post pictures 2 weeks from the day I started to see if anyone can see a difference.. :)

Replies

• MissNewAttitude2015
    MissNewAttitude2015 Posts: 17 Member
    CONGRATS!!!!

I too have accomplished the elliptical on the weight loss setting. Trust me, it gets easier and before you know it you will be increasing the resistance. Good luck to you and congrats again!!
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    I love that feeling! I can't wait until I'm able to feel that while running as well.
  • Abrasue
    Abrasue Posts: 218 Member
    it is amazing huh!! I get that same kinda high after a 15 min hard run. I love it, its like crack! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!