The beginning of the end

Options
So I looked in the mirror at hated the reflection so next I stepped on the scale and wow- I'm only 2lbs shy of my heaviest weight ever! What happened? Why? I've gained 20lbs in alil over a year (granted I do have a 6 month old) and I'm disgusted with myself! It's time to reclaim my body and live the life I deserve! So today marks day 1 on my journey and yes I literally just weighed myself at 2am. So with great expectation and a lot of nervousness let's get started!!

Replies

• jillinenola
    jillinenola Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I'm also just starting on this journey, very unhappy with what the mirror reflects. I've never tried this site but hoping it helps me to be accountable to my self. I know the I can do this and I know you can also, keep it up. Good luck!
  • jjw39
    jjw39 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have tried this several times. No success. It is my fault, I know. I like food especially ice cream and sweets. Could use a friend to help me.
    BBCode
  • AverageJoeFit
    AverageJoeFit Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Hay I was there two years ago. I hated looking in the mirror after my shower. I was disgusted at what I saw, but I knew the only way to change the reflection was to change the person looking into the mirror.

My advice is to take is slow and remember this isn't a race, but a long slow journey to a whole new life. :D
  • GrayRider61
    GrayRider61 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    All of u can add me as a friend if u like.