NSV at work.......

Options
lucycaz
lucycaz Posts: 191 Member
Today I was at work and we had a surprise visit from one of our company directors, he rarely comes into the clinical environment and has not been to our site for about 3 months, although prior to that I have attended a couple of senior management meeting he has chaired so he knows who I am.... well he did know or so I thought!!!!

So when he arrived we were chatting about the unit, patients and various projects I am working on when unexpectedly he says “I’m really sorry but have we met before are you new” I laughed and reminded him of our last meeting and he responded “that he had not recognised me because I had lost so much weight and changed so much” he was really apologetic which I found even more funny because I was amazed and flattered.... Now I know some of you are thinking what a nice chap and that he was being nice as he saw you had lost weight, however he is a really stayed Asian man who has no sense of humour and really would never think about anything like that....

I see myself every day and don’t really notice the change however this just proved to me that the changes are happening and really made my day.....

Replies

• edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Aw, congratulations!
  • Pakitalian85
    Pakitalian85 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    YAAAAY!!!! What an awesome NSV! You must be proud... keep it up!
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    That is a great compliment & must really have felt so wonderful. Congrats!:flowerforyou:
  • lazatin
    lazatin Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    so LOVE that
  • kitkat536
    kitkat536 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Best feeling ever!!! AWESOME job losing 34lbs!! :)
  • cillytilly
    cillytilly Posts: 243
    Options
    amazing...Poor guy but that had to feel amazing not to be recognized because you lost so much weight. NOw that really is a compliment. You are doing amazing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!