A song & memory it holds ....

Options
13»

Replies

• socalrock
    socalrock Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    becoming the bull -Atreyu
    I was 14 walking home from school when some dude drives up with this song playing in his car and whistles at me (I Iooked the same as I do now) and invites me into his car, I was actually tempted just so I could hear the rest of the song lol (but didn't, hooray for good choices:)
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Extreme "More than words"

My sis, bro and I performing at our parents Christmas Party @16, 14 and 15 years. 3 stools; 2 classical guitars /back up singers@sis and I and our lil bro as the lead singer.

https://youtu.be/UrIiLvg58SY
  • yayabeaks
    yayabeaks Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »

I love Bowling For Soup!
    Me too, I've been to see them so many times! So cheesy but so much fun!
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options

Is that John Ritters Dad??
    I sang that to my mom.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    Extreme "More than words"

My sis, bro and I performing at our parents Christmas Party @16, 14 and 15 years. 3 stools; 2 classical guitars /back up singers@sis and I and our lil bro as the lead singer.

https://youtu.be/UrIiLvg58SY

How nice. :) I always liked this song.
  • Rhody_Hoosier
    Rhody_Hoosier Posts: 688 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    The last three tracks of the the Third Eye Blind self title album (their first album)...

The Background
    Motorcycle Driveby
    God Of Wine

Terrible post break up music. If you really want to hate life after someone has broken the *kitten* out of your heart...these three are the ones. Strike 1,2, and 3. Curve ball, Slider, high heater.

If you're really brave you'll back up one track before that and listen to I Want You first. But I wouldn't know anything about that.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Song - Poor Jud is dead

Memory - When poor Jud died.
  • Sara1791
    Sara1791 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    A Little is Enough by Pete Townshend. DH wrote the lyrics in a card to me when we were dating. I was tending bar at the time, the place was full of regulars, and I was staring down at these words trying to figure out what the hell he was trying to say. We've been married 19 years now and I'm still trying to figure out what he's trying to say. :)