Over 100lbs to lose

Options
KayleighScott398
KayleighScott398 Posts: 33 Member
edited March 2017 in Introduce Yourself
Hi, I've been here a while and I have over 100lbs to lose - 117lbw to be exact.
I have already lost 22lbs.
I am looking for some people who also have a fair amount to lose too.
Add me or comment and I will add you

Replies

• MaryComeBack86
    MaryComeBack86 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Your already on the right path, super proud fo you :)<3 sendign a friend request your way!!!
  • joeytina8662
    joeytina8662 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi my goal is 110lbs to lose. So far I have lost 17. I have been looking for someone also who has over 50lbs to lose.
  • jadaatenise
    jadaatenise Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have about 40 more pounds to lose, have lost 16. Add me!
  • brydied
    brydied Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Kayleigh...
    I am in the same boat. Let be each others accountability partner.
    I have been at this since Dec. 26 2016 and have lost 43 lbs to date.
    Mostly diet but I try to do something activity wise for a min of 30 mins a day.
    Also...I walk my doc like crazy...its a easy way to get 3-5 mins in per day.
    a lot of plateau's but you have to say with it and sometimes forget what the scale says.
    When you look at yourself in the mirror...you will begin to see the subtle differences. :smile:
    Stay in touch.
    db
  • pinkVhead
    pinkVhead Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi I have 120+ lbs to lose.. Definitely need a good support system :) add me
  • jaweidler91
    jaweidler91 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 lbs to lose! So far I've lost 4. In two weeks! Please add me it's so inspiring to see other people losing weight with you!
    Jessica
  • kbarrett0701
    kbarrett0701 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    It's possible...I'm here if you need any guidance. :)

15482907.png
  • khrystyadrena
    khrystyadrena Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi :) my end goal is to be 185 lbs and right now I am 251. I started out at 289 last march though. I lost 40 lbs giving birth to my son and breast feeding but now that he's almost 1 and I've stopped breast feeding I gained a few lbs back! Could really use the accountability as well! Congrats on your loss so far! We can do this :)
  • JessicaKRudy
    JessicaKRudy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I'm 23 and 316 lbs. I've lost 11 lbs so far and looking to lose over 100 more. Feel free to add me if you want a buddy to help motivate you
  • cwagar123
    cwagar123 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    You can totally do this.
    I started at 260. Am 185 and losing.
    Patience and time... Time and patience
  • leighnivens52308
    leighnivens52308 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey, I have over 100 to lose too, 163 to be exact. I'm looking for people to offer support and also help me stay accountable.
  • jrbolinski
    jrbolinski Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!! Starting backup and feeling really positive! I have a little over a 100 pounds to lose and I'm looking for people to give me support and t push me and I'm also here to GIVE my support and a push if needed.
  • georginalloyd0
    georginalloyd0 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My goal is 50-80 pounds. I'm a 19 year old type one diabetic who's just started a low carb diet, hoping for it to help with weight loss and also help me retain good control of my blood sugars!
  • aroark_2006
    aroark_2006 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Be careful Georgina . I'm a type one diabetic myself. CK for ketones levels daily
  • derbycitycat
    derbycitycat Posts: 175 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    There is a really good group on mfp - 100 + pounds with NO surgery. Great people and lots of support and no criticism. Very understanding - after all, we've all been there and done that! People in the group are at all stages of losing the weight - just starting, losing a lot, falling off the wagon, and then getting back on, and a few that have lost lots of weight and are almost ready to go to maintenance. Try it - you'll like it!
  • terr91payette14
    terr91payette14 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hello I need to lose 105 to be at a comfortable weight. I'm trying small goals tho. First 220 which will be 15lbs to lose for me. I'm only 4'11" so it takes a toll. I've lost 1lb over the last week so far so that's a step :)