Looking for friends with time to post motivational notes

Options
Hey MFP'ers! I've been on MFP about 45 days, and have made some nice friends, but not many have time to post those little encouragements on my home page. I never thought that would be a big deal, but it turns out I really like those little encouraging notes - they spur me to continue on! So, if you have time to post encouraging notes, I'd love to have you as a friend, and I am certainly willing to do the same for you! Send me a note if you'd like to be encouraged too! Joyce

Replies

• messyhare
    messyhare Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I agree with you! I posted a similar post not to long ago and have gotten some great "regulars". I will certainly add you :)
  • 2bfitb450
    2bfitb450 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Joyce I would love to be a bit of encouragement. I need it also. I go toff the band wagon and need to get back on. and it is awesome to get those little notes of encouragement:happy:
  • speckwood
    speckwood Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I know a nice word of encouragement is needed every once in a while, We can do this!!! We must think of our goals and our health outcome. Becky
  • srp2011
    srp2011 Posts: 1,829 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking to add friends where it's a two-way street - I look forward to those little motivational messages too :-) Sending you an invite.
  • clockhead
    clockhead Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    oooh great. please add me, i love encouragement - giving and getting,I have time to post- I think it's such a big part of it all.-otherwise i would just keep a written diary! i am really new to this and i am looking to build up a network of supportive folk!
  • davydk
    davydk Posts: 1
    Options
    hi new here
    good luck losing weight :)
  • rebsaganes
    rebsaganes Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I've been on about 2 weeks now & love the feedback & motivation. Please feel free to add me! I'm on everyday.
  • RoseBudd85
    RoseBudd85 Posts: 49
    Options
    I will add you! :) It's a little thing that I find very encouraging as well.
  • jmikels67
    jmikels67 Posts: 116
    Options
    Wow - thanks to all for the great response so quickly! I will be adding you all - looking forward to us all encouraging each other!!!
  • alifer
    alifer Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I try to post a quote of the day each day for motivation and inspiration. Feel free to send me a request...