How much do you want to lose???

Options
13»

Replies

• mayafit405
    mayafit405 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    30 pounds but I'd be happy with 25 :) Really trying to focus on how my body feels. I definitely want this weight of forever!
  • VeggieBarbells
    VeggieBarbells Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Possibly 10 lbs but if I'm honest I'm more bothered by body composition than a number on the scale :smiley:
  • Whit_88
    Whit_88 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    About 60
  • MaddMaestro
    MaddMaestro Posts: 405 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    59 lost so far. 20 more to go. 30 max
  • jennybearlv
    jennybearlv Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    57 down, probably less than 100 to go.
  • tgcake
    tgcake Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    About 100lbs. I'm not quite sure what I want my goal weight to be. I've lost 7lbs so far but I've been doing 0.5lbs a week.
  • papercut2k
    papercut2k Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    50. My goal is about a pound per week. Theoretically, i'll get there some time in the summer of next year. Though, I've sometimes lose more than a pound in a week.
  • size102b
    size102b Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Personally I'm not obsessing about low bmi I'm focusing on clothes size as I know the clothes size I want to be and it's certainly not bmi 24 got me that's way too low
    Years a years I focused in bmi and tbh it's rubbish that we are all told to be a bmi X y z

So I need to obviously lose weight to be a clothes size lower but I'm not focusing in a scale number and that has taken me 29 years and less stress

The clothes size will make me just above bmi 25 which according to the medical institute that's over weight but I'll be 50 in 2 years and to me I know I'll look better that weight than a bmi 24