Depressed..

Options
I've lost 11 kgs since I started a balanced diet 4 months ago.. I looked better and felt much better with my new shape.. but, I got bored and tired of healthy food, missed junk food and chocolates.
I love food too much that being on diet for a long time is too difficult for me..
I've been eating like a pig for 5 days in a row and can't get back on track..
I gained some weight back,it makes me feel so bad..
I Need help

Replies

• RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Why did you cut out the foods you like?

Just keep some calories back for a little bit each night of what you fancy. That way you don't get bored or feel deprived.
  • farah_enany
    farah_enany Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    :)
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    There's no reason to feel bad because you gained weight. It happens. But you now know that your current way of eating is unsustainable. Keep eating the food you have been, but don't deprive yourself of a treat if you want one and have the calories for it.
  • Seffell
    Seffell Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    You shouldn't deprive yourself of any foods for this precise reason. It is bound to happen if you do. You can always fit a piece or two of chocolate in you calorie goal.
    And there is no junk food.
    I'm eating everything I want to, just not too much of it and not all at the same time and I've been doing this for 13 months.
  • JustTrackinIt
    JustTrackinIt Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I deited for 22 weeks and lost 37 pounds last year. I regained like 20 pounds and trying to lose like 10 right now. I did gain some muscle, but made excuses like I HAVE TO BULK. After 22 weeks Thanksgiving/Christmas/New years came, and my set diet went out the window and I ate cookies, chocolates all at the office. I went to town. Now I am like DAMN what did I do to myself. I kept my activity high, but my cardio was not there like 4-7 times a week like it was. My weight lifting was there 4-5 times a week, but my cardio sucked. Anyways, I think the most important thing is realizing hey IM PUMPING THE BREAKS on gaining weight, and cut back down. It is very common to go up and down sevearl times before stabilizing.