Game On Diet??

Options
My husband and I were thinking of doing a round of the Game On diet with some other people. Just wondering if anyone else has done it, and if so, what did you think about it? I'm feeling kind of on the fence about doing it because my mfp plan has been working so well for me.

Replies

• CoCoMa
    CoCoMa Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I've done it in the past, and it was challenging but fun! My biggest hurdles was the sleep and the water.
  • hill2302
    hill2302 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm of the "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" camp. But them again, I have no idea what that diet is.
  • rat70
    rat70 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'd never heard of it before so I had a quick look at the website. I don't see why you can't do both - still log your calories and exercise on MFP.

No harm in trying. I know for me though, competition spells disaster for my motiviation - strange, isn't it?! If you are the competitive type, go for it!
  • cydiro08
    cydiro08 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hey there! I've actually ran a Game on Diet online for the last 2 years. I started by playing it but then the author himself (Az) asked me to just monitor the group. So now I just run the game.

I say do it! If it speaks to your competitive drive it can be a great motivator. If you have any questions feel free to email me.