secind try lol..weight loss with pics!!!

Options

Replies

• whatshesaid
    whatshesaid Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    WOW you look fabulous!! I wouldn't think you'd need to lose more, must be thanks to your height...if you have a couple of inches to spare I'd gladly take them :) (5'3 1/2".... that half inch matters :P)
  • mark03264
    mark03264 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I love the before and after pictures! You have done fabulous! Keep up the great work.
  • Shannonigans84
    Shannonigans84 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm 5'10" so i know how easy it is to carry extra weight when other people don't necessarily see it. You look great :)
  • prettyash76
    prettyash76 Posts: 117
    Options
    HOLY MOLY! you look amazing. You carry your weight very well, I would think you were at goal!

I agree. I thought u were at goal. I 6 feet, so hopefully that will help me!
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!
    You must do lots of strength training because you look like you are well under 200 lbs!
    Totally agree. You look great!
  • pamital
    pamital Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and as people have been saying, as if you are at goal! Well done!
    Btw, your stats are very similar to mine (height, start weight and goal weight)..as I've just started my journey, this is very inspirational!
  • szczepj
    szczepj Posts: 422
    Options
    Wow, quite a difference. You look amazing!
  • yogiles
    yogiles Posts: 3
    Options
    You look FABULOUS! Look like you're already there.
  • CanToGirl
    CanToGirl Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone else. I couldn't believe you are 204. You look amazing!! Keep up the great work.
  • soonersgirl
    soonersgirl Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    wow...aren't you pretty!! great job :)
  • dointime
    dointime Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job, you look fantastic! I also misread your stats and thought you were at goal. You look much younger too.
  • shannonpatton
    shannonpatton Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work Hun!!!
  • Rditty25
    Rditty25 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I would never have guessed you were 200 lbs! You're beautiful!!
  • tabbyanny
    tabbyanny Posts: 17
    Options
    Job well done girl! Keep it up, you're doing fantastic!!!
  • jonbobfrog
    jonbobfrog Posts: 294
    Options
    wow . . . you look fabulous!!
  • EliotMaree
    EliotMaree Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Yes you look amazing! No one ever believed I was consisdered severly obese because I carried my weight well! They all guess in the 160's!! I wish!! But i weigh 210 and look like I could weigh 160! Its prolly our height!! and I do alot of strenght training! anyway you look great! and our goal is the same!!
    =]
  • laneybird
    laneybird Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! I would have never guessed your current weight!
  • kleavitt1992
    kleavitt1992 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    you look fab!
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    you look great!!! and i agree 110% with the person who said you look well under 200, when i read your stats i actually thought your goal weight WAS your weight, then i re-read it and couldnt believe my eyes!!! you look fabulous!!!

Totally had to re-read. I thought you looked 165 in that second picture. You look AMAZING. :)
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    :O I weigh 45 pounds LESS than you and look nowhere near as good as you do! I'm very jealous. Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!