Introducing Myself

Options
Hi all,
I am excited to join you. I am struggling with type 2 diabetes and high cholesterol. Eating well has always eluded me. I would rather spend my time doing anything but cooking. I am in school full time and I still have a 17 year old at home. Can't wait to get to know you all better. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• operasinger
    Options
    Hi all,
    I am excited to join you. I am struggling with type 2 diabetes and high cholesterol. Eating well has always eluded me. I would rather spend my time doing anything but cooking. I am in school full time and I still have a 17 year old at home. Can't wait to get to know you all better. :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love it here, everyone is so supportive and helpful. This site is soooo motivational. I love it here, this site has helped me so much. I just wanted to wish you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • RainbowNtheWaterfall
    Options
    Hey Tina!!! Glad you could make it!:flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: Let's get to work!...and remember, if you eat it, log it!:smile:
  • operasinger
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love it here, everyone is so supportive and helpful. This site is soooo motivational. I love it here, this site has helped me so much. I just wanted to wish you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
    Hi Laura,
    Thanks so much for the welcome. I am sitting in a media center at my University with a friend and she hooked me up with the site. I am so excited to do something like this. This is my first time ever being in a chat room. I am stilling getting caught up with the tech world. I need to do this because I just don't want to be on meds and I need to be healthy to better handle the stress of school. They can really cram a lot of learning in to one semester.
    Take care, operasinger
  • csantos1182
    Options
    welcome to the site:flowerforyou:
  • Opera_Bound
    Opera_Bound Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Welcome fellow singer! :bigsmile:

You're worth it! You can do this and I hope you find all the support and tools you need here. Hopefully they'll make it a bit easier for you. Good luck to you!
  • PurdyMommy
    PurdyMommy Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    WELCOME!
  • vonzo
    vonzo Posts: 161
    Options
    Good Luck!! :smile:
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    Hi,I just wanted to say welcome and good luck:flowerforyou: