New Beginning-again

Options
A few weeks ago a friend introduced me to this website and I have fallen in love with it! About 4 years ago, I had lost 100lbs. then had another child, had a few health concerns, and lost control. I gain every pound back plus some! I felt like a failure not just in weight loss but in everything-my career, my marriage, being a good mother, etc. I knew what I was doing was not healthy and my body was beginning to show signs of this abuse. I have high blood pressure, pre diabetic, weak back, and occasional knee issues. I have two young boys and this is NOT the mother I want to be. I'd been watching/listening to a friend as she journeyed through her weight loss and there was a spark that was beginning to ignite deep inside. My birthday was approaching and I decided to I was going to get myself the best gift-the gift of health! I reached out to my friend and here I am! I am feeling great and I am pleased to have found this source of support!

Replies

• leilani♥
    leilani♥ Posts: 579
    Options
    welcome back :)
  • tabbalayne
    tabbalayne Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You and I share a similar story. I also gained all of my weight loss back, and I want to be a more active mom. Friend me and we'll support one another through this tough (but very worthwhile) journey!
  • carolinagirl7
    carolinagirl7 Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have recently recommitted once again to losing weight. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • RaeannePemberton
    RaeannePemberton Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    <3 u sunny!!! This is going to be good. Get ready cuz this is the last time u will begin this journey.... Time to claim that life u envision and be the mom u want to be!!!!