New to MyFitnessPal and looking for more friends!

Options
eolsonv
eolsonv Posts: 5 Member
Hey all~

My name is Erick and I'm a Californian at the age of 29 years old. I've been obese my entire life and I'm trying now to finallllly take control of my weight and shed those pounds. I've started tracking calories and doing cardio/strength training. I'm looking for a support group for help with these goals!

If you're serious about trying to lose that weight and are looking for more friends, let me know :D I'd love to meet some friends and have a bit of a support group. Thanks!

~Erick

Replies

• ksteu90
    ksteu90 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello Erick!

My name is Katie. I currently live near Cincinnati Ohio. I'm 26 (almost 27) and I've also been heavy since I can remember. I'm starting over again and would love friends and support. Feel free to add me. (:
  • ramonramirez1975
    ramonramirez1975 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Add me bro!
  • marie9910
    marie9910 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Erick! So happy for you! I'm 23 and from PA. Still new to this and always looking for supportive friends. I'll send you a request!
  • MaryComeBack86
    MaryComeBack86 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello Erick!!! Welcome, your more than welcome to add me...wishing you nothing but success along your journey :)<3
  • tabletop_joe
    tabletop_joe Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I love friends!
  • GrayRider61
    GrayRider61 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Add me erick.
  • Lshona
    Lshona Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Shona! Would love to support you on your journey
  • sezzyb2
    sezzyb2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'll add you :)
  • Lavelle1980
    Lavelle1980 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    add me!
  • JasMikkol89
    JasMikkol89 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I will add you! I'm a fellow Californian. We can help each other hit our goals.
  • notreallychris
    notreallychris Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Yea add me too! Good to have motivational friends. Good luck!
  • eolsonv
    Options
    Just wanted to say thank you so much to everyone so far for all of the support and making me feel really welcome. I'm super pumped now!
  • pkeiter42
    pkeiter42 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • minnyaerm30
    minnyaerm30 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey Eric! I live in PA, but still consider myself a Californian at heart! I'm starting again and would love to make some new friends to keep motivation. Feel free to add me! :)
  • imeuge
    imeuge Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm in London but feel free to add me, I know you can do this Erick!
  • imgr8stmom
    imgr8stmom Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Fellow Californian. Add me!
  • agully67
    agully67 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Eric you and anyone else can add me as well, I am 49 almost 50 and trying to lose 165 lbs, so I too can use all the help I can get, I have been seriously doing this for almost a month and have lost 11 lbs, so i can use support as well. Good luck!!
  • eolsonv
    Options
    Added all the new people, thanks for the support everyone! You guys rock :smile:
  • Cag_a_taY
    Cag_a_taY Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Erick,

Same here bro. I've been an obese most of my life and cant even remember how it felt to be fit. I'm up for a motivational support any time you like. Add me!