Replies

• tileguy57
    tileguy57 Posts: 6 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
  • SlimJimIII
    SlimJimIII Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Absolutely in, have lost & gained back the same 40 or so a dozen times- want to take off 115 this time- down 25 since New Year's Day, never really tried the group support , but I think it may help! MFP seems like a great place to get "true" support,
    Feel free to add!
  • katelillypad
    katelillypad Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat.
    Current Weight: 299.2
    Start Weight: 306.4
    Goal Weight:200

I am 5'8" I don't lead an active lifestyle. I have two young children. I cut out all soda and lost 7lbs in my first week. Probably water weight. I'm doing a low calorie diet with a focus on protein. Add me if you'd like to share food ideas, I log everything.
  • Theo166
    Theo166 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 100 in 2017.
    Down 28 so far and now working to increase my activity.
    Daily logging is what's working for me, it builds awareness.
  • nkolpean
    nkolpean Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I have 42 more lbs to lose. Have lost 35lbs since having my baby in June. Anyone can add me!
  • Chelsi1028
    Chelsi1028 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have another 90 to go to get to my goal so I'm in!
  • BABetter1
    BABetter1 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I am currently down 26 pounds since January 10th. 72 pounds to go!
  • sarahdiedrich
    sarahdiedrich Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    hey, everyone!

i'm a 28 year-old cosmetologist from philadelphia. i've been on mfp off & on for a few years. i've lost & gained, but this time i am determined to stick to it! i'm looking for encouragement & a great support system/accountability & i'd like to offer the same! feel free to add me! i'm going to go through and add a bunch of you, too, so don't be surprised when you see my request pop up :smile: i'm starting out this time around at near 230 lbs. my ultimate goal is in the 140 range (although, i'm less concerned with numbers and more concerned with how i look & feel, so that could change easily). i'm at the highest weight i've ever been & i'm determined to get it down before it's too late!

please feel free to find me on the fitbit app as well: diedrich.sarah@gmail.com
  • HGarcia1527
    HGarcia1527 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I have a total of 90 pounds to lose- 21 gone so far so another 69. Would love to have more accountability and motivation.
  • tabletop_joe
    tabletop_joe Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    @sarahdiedrich Your profile pic is gorgeous! While obviously lovely, you've clearly got super cosmet skills and talent.

I just had to say something! Good luck in your goals!
  • NaturalDiva80
    NaturalDiva80 Posts: 2 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Hello, I started my journey Jan 3, 2017. I was at 265 and now I'm 247 and I want to lose a 100 pound too. So count me in!!
  • grahamac87
    grahamac87 Posts: 2 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Looking to lose 62lbs. Lost 3 so far. Count me in! Add me :-)
  • MomReborn
    MomReborn Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Yes! I have about 100 lbs. to lose. I love the motivation and support from this community. Anyone feel free to add me! I'm here daily and my diary is open :)
  • laurenrisk
    laurenrisk Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need to lose similar, how do you add people?
  • CovetedRebel
    CovetedRebel Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I've got at least 70 to lose
  • LadyLilion
    LadyLilion Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Me also. Lost 100 and was 28 lbs from my goal...48 lbs from my ideal weight...and when I saw that 100 lbs gone it was like a switch flipped and I was done. I gained back almost all of it over the last six years. Here I am, starting over. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Theo166
    Theo166 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    LadyLilion wrote: »
    Me also. Lost 100 and was 28 lbs from my goal...48 lbs from my ideal weight...and when I saw that 100 lbs gone it was like a switch flipped and I was done. I gained back almost all of it over the last six years. Here I am, starting over. Feel free to add me as a friend.

That worries me a bit. I'm really focused on -100 as a huge milestone but I doubt it should be my final goal weight. I am planning to rejigger my targets when I get there, I hope I don't slack off after making the big 100.
  • stewartt3260
    stewartt3260 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Wow I'm so glad I came across is this. I have 100+ to go just starting out my journey to fit and still learning what that means. Feel free to add me (anyone else too). Let's all support each other towards reaching our goals!!
  • dreamergirl529
    dreamergirl529 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, motivation and support are always welcome! I've lost 82 pounds, still have 64 to go to reach my goal weight.
  • mghaffar89
    mghaffar89 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feeel free to add me for anyone who wants some help or just a buddy! :#