Bride looking for fitness buddy!

Options
ogmama12
ogmama12 Posts: 23 Member
I'm 26 and just got engaged! I gained weight when I moved in with my fiancé and am looking to get back into shape for my wedding and my new life. I'd love a buddy to check in with and keep me on track, as well as someone I can be a support system for. 5'9" SW 178 GW 135

Replies

• quitmakingexcuses
    quitmakingexcuses Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    You're more than welcome to add me! Our goals seem pretty similar. And I need all the help I can get ;)
  • Mrs_TrimWaistFatWallet
    Options
    Wassup! I had the omgweddingdress panic attack... I'm SW 166 GW 135 ...halfway there and 10 mo until my date... Feel free to add! Good luck!
  • JoeB71
    JoeB71 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    You sure you want to marry that guy since you started gaining weight once you moved in with him? LOL! just kidding. Best of luck & add me if you'd like.
  • mihalyov
    mihalyov Posts: 3
    Options
    Hey there beautiful Bride,
    Congratulations on your engagement! My name is Vicki and I use to be a wedding planner so I have seen a lot of Brides in your same spot. I myself am almost to goal weight. I lost it all (40 pounds) for my wedding 5 years ago. I gained 5 pounds back last year and am working it back down. No panic, but want to be back to 128 again. I thought I would try out this website as I heard good things about it. I thought I would try it out because I get lots of people asking me how I lost my weight 5 years ago. I would love to support you if you want me to.
    Vicki