Hey everyone.... using this to get motivated!

Options
The biggest and the weakest I've ever been and the thought of going to the gym gives me anxiety... I really want to get over this and get in shape. I know I can do but I need help to get motivated.

Replies

• keanesonia7
    keanesonia7 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Your honest approach will see you through this. Whatever got you to this point is behind you. If it's a relationship...consider how you ended up. You can only go up from here. GO to the gym. You will find like minded people who will encourage you and may have been in the same situation. Let's face it...we all go through crap. We come out wiser and more certain of our direction. You are there now...heading in a better direction. Don't look back or stop your groove...just do it. People care. I care.
  • jessislate
    jessislate Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm at the same point about going to the gym. But I refuse to keep going the way I'm going any longer. It may take me months of walking and at home exercise but I will eventually reward myself with the gym.
  • 1980kf
    1980kf Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I hear ya!! I am starting with new eating tomorrow... i think im going to join a gym agter a week or 2. We can do this!!! :#
  • cascouter
    cascouter Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Two months ago I bit the bullet and walked into a gym. Took a tour and signed up for a year there and then. But the best part of the gym? Getting a personal trainer. Yes, she's pricey. But twice a week she's there to motivate me and help me with strength training. She tells me what cardio to do on my other days. She suggests good food swaps. I don't look at anyone else at the gym and focus on me! You can do the same thing! Soon I won't need a trainer because she's teaching me what I need to know. Throw any naysayers and negativity out! You go for it!