No excuses - no whining - friends group

Options
JakeL1981
JakeL1981 Posts: 50 Member
Title says it all. If your looking for a daily active user, a person that is not going to fill your feed with excuses and or whining, and you want someone to tell you "good job, keep it going" on your successes. Look no further, ill be that guy.

Request and ill accept.

Good luck,
Jake

Replies

• size102b
    size102b Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Think at some point in life we can all get a little fed up :smiley:
  • JakeL1981
    Options
    I hear enough whining from my kids at home. I understand that some of us are on the same Journey but my tolerance for internet whining is pretty low.
  • Rick_1953
    Rick_1953 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I unfriend the whiners real quick. Only want friends that are really changing their lifestyle. Well send you a friend request @JakeL1981
  • size102b
    edited March 2017
    Options
  • size102b
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Edit
  • size102b
    Options
    JakeL1981 wrote: »
    I hear enough whining from my kids at home. I understand that some of us are on the same Journey but my tolerance for internet whining is pretty low.

My teenagers don't whinge and moan they talk to me if they have worries concerns or are unhappy. They were taught if they need me I'm always here so they don't whinge or moan as I am here to listen.
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add! I log daily and lend support when needed. I don't support unhealthy diets or MLMs and may speak my mind if someone starts posting about them.
  • TrekkieJenee
    TrekkieJenee Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You can add me Jake. You'll be my first. Been on MFP for about 5 weeks and the only thing that shows up in my feed is that I've logged my food XX many days in a row.
  • JakeL1981
    Options
    I sent requests and accepted others.

@cathipa - i don't know what an MLM diet is.

My diet is simple. Maintain a calorie deficit.

@size102b - my kids are younger. I get to hear multiple tones of whining but i still love them.
  • Get_healthy_in_2017
    Options
    I am new to MFP and could use active friends. Please add me.
  • mehlerscasada
    mehlerscasada Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    cathipa wrote: »
    Feel free to add! I log daily and lend support when needed. I don't support unhealthy diets or MLMs and may speak my mind if someone starts posting about them.

What's an MLM? :) I'd love to be your friend! We can discuss meal planning etc. or even just help each other with motivation!! <3
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    High five, Jake!
  • JakeL1981
    Options
    @Tiny_Dancer_in_Pink , thanks. High five back at you. You're one of my first MFP buddies and i can't remember reading one whiny post. Thanks for that.
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Love you too!
  • dawson002
    dawson002 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    add me!
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    I sent requests and accepted others.

@cathipa - i don't know what an MLM diet is.

My diet is simple. Maintain a calorie deficit.

@size102b - my kids are younger. I get to hear multiple tones of whining but i still love them.

MLM = multi level marketing like Beachbody and Shakeology (and Avon and Mary Kay).

Just posting to explain that. I'm going to be whining today so don't friend me.
  • JakeL1981
    Options
    @zyxst - i knew of MLM in a non-weight loss format, but i did not know that those workout programs were operating on a MLM platform. So you can "make money" from recruiting other people to buy-in and then sell and recuit others to do the same aka pyramid scheme aka MLM? Very interesting.

Thanks for the "im a whiner" warning. Its noted.
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    @zyxst - i knew of MLM in a non-weight loss format, but i did not know that those workout programs were operating on a MLM platform. So you can "make money" from recruiting other people to buy-in and then sell and recuit others to do the same aka pyramid scheme aka MLM? Very interesting.

Just be wary of anyone who says they are a "coach"
  • bandb678
    bandb678 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me