Switching from WW to this app

Options
I love ww but cant afford lt. Hopefully with this app and what i have learned from ww i can loose 15-20 more pounds

Replies

• martinamar
    martinamar Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    d_lokita wrote: »
    I love ww but cant afford lt. Hopefully with this app and what i have learned from ww i can loose 15-20 more pounds

Good Morning! I am presently on WW as well. I purchased 3 months online only and am about be start my 3rd month; I am looking to see if I can convert over. Presently I am following the Simply Filling method of WW and I have been very successful. https://weightwatchers.com/us/m/cms/article/simply-filling but want to see if I can use this app and be as successful. I have used this app before but have not fully used it so I am going to try using both side by side and see what happens.
  • heal130
    heal130 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Will send you a request just switched myself last week my health app stopped syncing and WW tech was supposed to call to fix and that was 10 days ago no call cancelled tired of paying for an app that doesn't work
  • V_Faery
    V_Faery Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    martinamar wrote: »

Good Morning! I am presently on WW as well. I purchased 3 months online only and am about be start my 3rd month; I am looking to see if I can convert over. Presently I am following the Simply Filling method of WW and I have been very successful. https://weightwatchers.com/us/m/cms/article/simply-filling but want to see if I can use this app and be as successful. I have used this app before but have not fully used it so I am going to try using both side by side and see what happens.

I was also thinking about this over the weekend. I really enjoy how this app gives me the calorie over view, whereas while tracking in WW I have to re-click within the food to see the calorie count. I also think the community/add a friend is a little more robust within this app versus the ww post a pic community. My third month is summing up and I think I will cancel to avoid further charges.
  • rbelfiore0262
    rbelfiore0262 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I just started WW at Work program but I'm having trouble with the e-tools. I find this much easier, and a better community atmosphere.
    Good Luck.
  • d_lokita
    d_lokita Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've done ww for 4 months and it worked for me. I lost 19 pounds so far. If you guys have questions i am happy to answer them.
  • vickyrose94
    vickyrose94 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I switched over too! Using a nutritional Cleansing program and tracking through here now! WW was successful for me before but not this most recent time. You can do it girl! Just implement what you've learned in weight watchers.
  • cebarlow86
    cebarlow86 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm seeing what happens this week with tracking this way rather than WW. Been doing WW since June 2016 - lost 2st, 3st all together, but not loosing very much at all any more and I'm about 2st from where I want to be
  • d_lokita
    Options
    @cebarlow86 the way it ww worked for me was measuring everything, i got measuring spoons, cups and even a scale. If you do that i am sure you will notice the difference.
  • mfpcharlotte
    mfpcharlotte Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new to mfp but was going to attempt WW online - I'm a shift worker so I can't get to meetings unfortunately. Would you recommend online membership with WW with MFP? Thanks x
  • d_lokita
    Options
    @mfpcharlotte ww online only worked for me. You just have to follow the plan. Use their online resources, connect, coach, and their cust service if you have questions.
  • Railgrl
    Railgrl Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have been a we member in the past but I didn't like the changes they kept making to the program. They seemed to be too hung up on the trends of the day. Their las t low carb craze left me starving. When I had toast and peanut butter and it took up 1/2 my daily points I quit in disgust.