Diet Pills HELP!!!

I was wondering if anybody knew of any good diet pills out there on the market??? I was taking oxy elite pro and they worked for a little while but, I noticed I didn't have the energy with them that I needed to make it through the day. I really need something that I will be able to use with energy drinks, cause that is my starter when I get out of bed. I don't have time for a pill to kick in, and while some people drink coffee to start the day I choose Monsters. Can anybody help with my dilema???

Replies

• Julijulz
    Julijulz Posts: 119 Member
    Have you tried Lipo6 for men??? I have had the women's formula before and I swear it works miracles with my energy level in the mornings. I haven't gotten them in awhile b/c I usually have my coffee now, but it's worth a try for you if you haven't had them. My husband recommended them to me b/c I asked him what the military uses. Apparently that is what all the guys use. :D Hope this helps.
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,162 Member
    Might want to fix your diet spot on before moving on to pills.
  • coloradocami
    coloradocami Posts: 368 Member
    I used Phentermine (available by prescription only). It worked amazingly for me. Took them for 3 months but you do have to wean off your last month. Good luck!
  • EuroDriver
    EuroDriver Posts: 254
    diet pills over priced... don't do anything.. mainly a placebo effect and make u sweat a little more with jitters..

go old school.. ECA stack.. need info PM or google..
  • crystallized
    crystallized Posts: 23 Member
    I was wondering if anybody knew of any good diet pills out there on the market??? I was taking oxy elite pro and they worked for a little while but, I noticed I didn't have the energy with them that I needed to make it through the day. I really need something that I will be able to use with energy drinks, cause that is my starter when I get out of bed. I don't have time for a pill to kick in, and while some people drink coffee to start the day I choose Monsters. Can anybody help with my dilema???

Honestly, I'd take Hungry Man microwave meals completely out of your diet, and go for some Healthy Choice Steamers. 300 calories and it keeps you full, without all the fat and calories from Hungry Man.
  • Jenn81
    Jenn81 Posts: 36 Member
    I was looking at the lipo6 women and havent known anyone that has used it, i'm taking meltdown right now... i just got a sample pack and took one pill a day , they say u should take 3 pills aday. It gives u alot of energy without jitters and you can;t stop moving!
  • bigredhearts
    bigredhearts Posts: 428
    i agree about changing your diet. I know that this question is about diet pills but the best and most healthy way to lose weight/maintain is by eating healthy and exercise, eating healthy alone can give you extra energy. also, vitamins (specifically b's) are great energy boosters!
  • pkarim
    pkarim Posts: 171
    I used Lipo 6 hers and it gives me a lot of energy. But I only use it right before my workouts never in the mornings unless i;m working out in the morning.
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Why the rush? Changing the quality of your food and getting up to move around every day will drop more weight in one month than any diet pill will do. It will also lead you down a path of living healthier which will help you maintain your weight for life. Fad diets, diet pills and other ideas to lose weight quickly will probably cause you to put the weight back on with interest. You will not have learned how to choose healthy foods or condition your body to activity. Don't set yourself up for failure by doing it with pills. You will only be taking pills the rest of your life. Please think about it. Best of luck to you in whatever you decide!
  • lozf85
    lozf85 Posts: 62 Member
    I have been prescribed a very low dose of Duromine (Phentermine in the states) to kick start my loss.

I am using this in conjunction with very strict calorie counting and twice a day gym visits though. Common sense dictates that if you pop pills without changing your lifestyle, you WILL gain back.
  • JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    I was looking at the lipo6 women and havent known anyone that has used it, i'm taking meltdown right now... i just got a sample pack and took one pill a day , they say u should take 3 pills aday. It gives u alot of energy without jitters and you can;t stop moving!
    i still got jitters and panic attacks even with those
  • samatalma
    samatalma Posts: 197
    Diet pills are mostly pretty much all bad for you. You can do it perfectly fine without the pills. I agree with other posters, change your diet first. Exercise for at least 30 minutes a day (anything to get your heart rate up). You don't need the pills, you can do this yourself!! :)
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    I've heard crack or meth is wonderful for weight loss.
  • voluptas63
    voluptas63 Posts: 602 Member

Send me $40 every month. I'll do the same thing for you that diet pills do... nothing. Work on your diet, quit looking for a quick fix. If diet pills worked, everybody would be thin.
  • EuroDriver
    EuroDriver Posts: 254

LMFAO!! i heard coce diet is good too lol
  • agent300
    agent300 Posts: 73
    i just dont get these diet pill threads. common sense would tell you if there was a magical pill to help you lose weight EVERYONE IN THE WORLD WOULD TAKE IT. oh, and no one would be fat.
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    "Daddy why do you take these pills?" "Because it's easier than eating right."
  • mrsd33
    mrsd33 Posts: 2
    Gina, first of all, Congrats to your weight loss, I saw your lbs ticker was at " 0 lbs to Go" :) Yeah. Second of all, I loved your advice to the diet pills, I agree, pill are just a false sense of weight control, but walking and getting active are life long skills that will keep it off and you healthy. Today is my first day, I've got 17 lbs to meet my first goal then eventually I want to lose 10 more. :)

Congrats again,
    Missy
    :happy:
  • Picklepower
    Picklepower Posts: 66 Member

I actually lol'd on this one :laugh:
  • I have a Dr's prescription for Phendimetrazine. I use them very sparingly with a strict diet and good exercise. I have to go for a "check-in" weekly. I would also suggest a good multi-vitamin, and maybe add a B-Complex. I have lost 38+ lbs since April. However, my husband doesn't take anything other than vitamins and he has lost about 25 lbs in the same time frame. Good luck, and keep asking for advice. It is the only way we all learn.