Kind of new!

Options
I have been using this site for a couple months. I have about 60 pounds to lose. I would be happy to lose 40 more. I have lost 16 pounds to date. I really have found this site to be very helpful! I am finding myself really paying attention to what I eat now.

Emily

Replies

• emvanveelen
    emvanveelen Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have been using this site for a couple months. I have about 60 pounds to lose. I would be happy to lose 40 more. I have lost 16 pounds to date. I really have found this site to be very helpful! I am finding myself really paying attention to what I eat now.

Emily
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    good for you! :flowerforyou:
  • vonzo
    vonzo Posts: 161
    Options
    Well done!! I can't wait until I've lost 16lbs, you should be proud of yourself:drinker:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    You're doing great Emily! Congratulations on your 16 pounds! Keep at it, and before you know it, you'll be at your goal! :smile:
  • Jay_83
    Jay_83 Posts: 446
    Options
    Great Job and Welcome!!:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love it here, everyone is so supportive and helpful. This site is soooo motivational. I love it here, this site has helped me so much. I just wanted to wish you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    Hi,I just wanted to say welcome and good luck:flowerforyou: And congrats on your weightloss so far!