Looking for support and motivation

Options
Hi I've just started out and looking for friends who want to support and motivate each other on losing weight and toning up.
Feel free to add me :)

Replies

• CMcKDaddy
    CMcKDaddy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey Alisha. I'm also looking for support. Some days are tougher than others. Would you like to share info?
  • theflatpick
    theflatpick Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Same boat here, I'll add you both.
  • robertmusser
    robertmusser Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Same here. Switching to a desk job 6 months ago has really taken its toll so I'm getting back to the gym and looking for friends and support. Feel free to add me.
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP...You are more than welcome to add me :) I have lost 96 lbs with 25 to go....I would love to be your cheerleader :)
  • Krysgettiinfit
    Krysgettiinfit Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm pretty new to and only have a few friends but only like two ever even speak to me.
  • LonsyBoy
    LonsyBoy Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I love watching the body building motivational videos on youtube, gets that sense of Wolf in the sheep herd feel going for me haha
  • jessica1000mfp
    jessica1000mfp Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Me too!!
  • sheiberger
    sheiberger Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would love to have Positive People to help keep me motivated and I will do the same. Together we can help each other along with our Journey to a Healthy Life. Please feel free to add me
  • johnw83
    johnw83 Posts: 6,219 Member
    Options
    hello u can all ad me I am happy to help
  • Deadlifting_Away_Doritos
    Options
    Needing to tone up as well
  • AverageJoeFit
    AverageJoeFit Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Sent some friend requests. I try to post motivating things, but I'm also a mentor to a few people on these boards and forget to from time to time. Always willing to chat about fitness :smiley:
  • DoingIt4Me17
    DoingIt4Me17 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Your all more than welcome yo add me :)