Looking for accountability buddy or workout buddy in Etobicoke, Ontario area

Options
Hi all,
This may be a really really long shot but looking for a person to Person work out buddy to share victories, support, commiserate etc in the Etobicoke area (near Toronto , Canada)
Thought I'd just throw it out there!

Replies

• PossumCaike
    PossumCaike Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    sorry i'm nowhere near there (texas) but i can always be a computer support buddy ^.^
  • p0071276
    p0071276 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks! That would be awesome!
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    I'm around the Eglinton West subway. If you wanted to meet somewhere in the middle and walk, etc., I might be able to swing that.
  • p0071276
    p0071276 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    That would be great!
    This journey is so hard sometimes, hard to stay on track!
  • estherdragonbat
    Options
    It can be. Then you start to notice little things. NSVs (non-scale victories). Like how I don't get winded anymore running up two flights of stairs. Or the dress I bought a year and a half ago that made me look like an overstuffed sausage the last time I tried it on actually fits right again. Or someone tells you that you're looking great. "Did you cut your hair?" (Eventually, they figure it out.) Sometimes, that's enough to give you the motivation.

It does get easier.
  • sand86802
    sand86802 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I am in North York, close to Scarborough. I have about 140lbs to loose still. I would love an accountability partner
  • estherdragonbat
    Options
    sand86802 wrote: »
    I am in North York, close to Scarborough. I have about 140lbs to loose still. I would love an accountability partner

More the merrier!