Fat burner

Options
Does anyone here use fat burner supplements? If so, which ones do you use? Prices? Is working?

Replies

• inertiastrength
    inertiastrength Posts: 2,343 Member
    Options
    I use an ephedrine caffeine stack but that's not a fat burner; it's more of an appetite suppressant. Anything else would be illegal.
  • mhwitt74
    mhwitt74 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Agree with those above that say no to them.
  • WendyB1211
    WendyB1211 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I use Garcinia Cambogia. It supports appetite control and promotes body fat reduction. It helped me to lose 23 pounds when combined with diet and exercise. I gained 10 pounds back recently (too much over indulging) so I have been taking it religiously every day before each meal for the last 2 weeks. I can definitely see a difference, but I won't be able to weigh myself for another 2-weeks (one of the rules associated with the whole30 diet).
  • neviwill23
    neviwill23 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    If you don't take them that's fine. We're all doing this our own way. I was asking the opinion of those who do. Not being rude but if you don't have anything to contribute to the question.....why comment
  • neviwill23
    Options
    Why are people being fussy? I asked a simple question. If you don't like fat burners that's ok. If I want to try wether they're natural or not then let me! If you don't have any suggestions on it please stop
  • neviwill23
    Options
    So your saying fat burners don't help at all! How do you know? Did you try them
  • LessCookiess
    LessCookiess Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    No, I don't use a fat burner supplement I just eat smaller portions of food, and workout which has helped me lose weight.