Hi need daily food loggers for accountability

Options
I been here long time before. I used to log daily and I got results but somehow stopped logging. I want to log daily and be supportive to others too. I love me and my journey.. 130+ extra lbs does not make me ugly but yes it makes me unhealthy. Making healthy food choices :)

Replies

• Lin20281
    Lin20281 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Hi there! WTG on the logging. I'm new to MFP, but so far have logged every bite. It sure does help, doesn't it. And you are right -- it doesn't make us ugly or unworthy, but sure does affect the health. So let's work on it together. Before joining here, I was writing everything down on paper. But then I found this and it sure is easier. I had already gotten rid of (I hope forever) 45 pounds, but 80 to go. So we are basically on the same journey. Let's do it together.
  • grapinegaylelaw
    grapinegaylelaw Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    pinkVhead wrote: »
    I been here long time before. I used to log daily and I got results but somehow stopped logging. I want to log daily and be supportive to others too. I love me and my journey.. 130+ extra lbs does not make me ugly but yes it makes me unhealthy. Making healthy food choices :)

Hi! Im new to this app and im looking for log pals as well
  • misaq611
    misaq611 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    pinkVhead wrote: »

Hi! Im new to this app and im looking for log pals as well

You are welcomed to add me
  • misaq611
    misaq611 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I lost 25kg previously; buy after a year, I gained 10 kg; I'm here again to regain my honour of being fiiiiiiiit
    B)