Looking for friends with the same goals!

Options
Hi everyone! I'm looking for friends!
I'm 25 years old
I'm from Maine
I'm here to use MFP as a tool to help me reach my goals. I'm tracking my food, exercise, and all that. But I'm also tracking my emotions, thoughts, and concerns through my page. I'm using it almost like a journal as well as a food/ fitness tracker.
My goal is to be comfortable in my own skin. I have gone from being over weight, anorexic, binge eating now and then. This has kind of left me with a distorted image of myself. I'm trying to fix that image.
I love to workout! Whether it be outdoors, at home, or in the gym I like to keep myself up and moving.
So if you think we have the same kind of goals please add me and maybe we can help each other!

Replies

• lcastor88
    lcastor88 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Had the same weight issues, anorexia, binge eating now overweight! From where I've always weight cycled it seems impossible to lose weight now!
  • pili90
    pili90 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm from a different country, but your goal seems to me is the crucial and most important one, feeling comfortable in our skin. One way or another, most of us are working on that. We can do this.