Gina's Skinny Recipes

Options
2»

Replies

• sarahb225
    sarahb225 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I discovered this site on Monday and I think I've printed out almost every single one of the recipes. I was getting bored with my meals and everything on the website looks fabulous! I made the Lightened up Shepard's Pie last night and substituted ground turkey for ground beef and it was soooo good! I liked it better than the fattening version that I used to make! The "fried" chicken is next on my list. I can't wait!
  • SusM321
    SusM321 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Bump! (I've tried the Asian Drumsticks when my daughter made them, they were delish!)
  • BeanyFrog13
    BeanyFrog13 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    What an awesome site! Thanks so much for sharin! I'm trying out the crispy onion rings and sweet potato fries recipes tonight, I'll let you know they turn out :)
  • carrie1128
    carrie1128 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I love that site. I just made the crockpot Santa Fe chicken the other day and it was amazing. Also, I made the chocolate chocolate chip banana muffins. They were super easy and an awesome treat! My kids loved them. I've got a list of things I'm going to try from there. I was such a Pioneer woman fan but her recipes were pretty bad for you! This site gives those same home cooked meals but much healthier versions.
  • BeanyFrog13
    BeanyFrog13 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Made both the onion rings (didn't turn out bread-crumbed as much as I'd liked but were tasty lol) and the sweet potato fries which were a hit! :D Great site!