Lets Rip Through The Fat Together

Options
Hey there MFP. I joined a few weeks ago and I'm starting to love this site more than a few of the FB boards I frequent. Looking forward to when that chat feature is added (So keep suggesting it). I'd love to add as many friends as I can to encourage and be encouraged. Like the tazmanian devil we'll demolish our sedentary lifestyle and unhealthy eating habits together. :explode:

Replies

• audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Whoohooo, I'm loving this site too!
  • spngebobmyhero
    spngebobmyhero Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    friend request on the way, I always love more friends!
  • AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Cheers for new friends!
  • peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I'm liking your attitude. I am adding you for sure sister. I need you on my team.
  • ErikaJanem
    ErikaJanem Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi there
    i am new to this program and have found it really useful and fun to easy to use. i think its going to help me a lot. i have already added many foods to the list too. so hopefully you guys can use them too. i just wanted to say hi. and good luck on your battle with weight loss.
    Erika Jane
  • corymomma
    corymomma Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. I'm new here too. I'm all for getting rid of this weight, just hope it doesn't kill me in the process with my I can do that, then almost die trying attitude *lol*
  • TisMee76
    TisMee76 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo! Another bikie chic!!!!

Invite sent already.
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    I love this site too!
  • Iron_Biker
    Iron_Biker Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I like your attitude. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • DivineSensation
    DivineSensation Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm new here as well. I will be adding you. I love the energy and attitude that you have. Keep up the good work and I wish us all the best of luck on our journey
  • SLIM195
    SLIM195 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Welcome!