Warning! Obesity Picture

Options
I don’t expect to be obese much longer so I am posting this last pic before I cross over into the overweight category.:bigsmile:

BTW I think BMI/Obesity standards are a ridiculous.

IMG-20110721-00181.jpg

Replies

• Lissaannco
    Lissaannco Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    What's wrong with your face?! :noway:
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    I don’t expect to be obese much longer so I am posting this last pic before I cross over into the overweight category.:bigsmile:

IMG-20110721-00181.jpg

I agree! You're doing a wonderful job so far. Keep it up!
  • BenKnowsFitness
    BenKnowsFitness Posts: 451 Member
    Options

It's an orb in the photo. I felt it touch me.
  • jessradtke
    jessradtke Posts: 418 Member
    Options

It's an orb in the photo. I felt it touch me.

OMG I literally just spit water all over my computer screen!! MFP is the last place I would expect to have an orb debate.
  • MarieNevada
    MarieNevada Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    you're clearly not obese. if you are working out and have a lot of muscle mass the BMI charts are not applicable. most athletes show as obese on that chart. it's only good for people who have no muscles. lol
  • hovercar
    hovercar Posts: 15
    Options
    He has hexagonitis.
  • purnurple
    purnurple Posts: 102
    Options
    He has hexagonitis.

love it!
  • spaceylaceys
    Options
    lol...the only thing fat here is the big fat lie of a title "obesity picture"...good job!
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    You've got something on your nose, by the way. .. Did you know? Just there...

You look great! good job.

Now someone message me and explain the whole orb thing. I feel I'm missing out on some geek secret and I must know.
  • BenKnowsFitness
    BenKnowsFitness Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    lol...the only thing fat here is the big fat lie of a title "obesity picture"...good job!

Thanks, I don't feel it, and I don't think I look it ,but sadly I am classified by the US Gov as an Obese person. BMI >30
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Most times I agree with the bmi definitions, even when I see photos... But in your case... No way are you obese! Where are you hiding all your weight?
  • corymomma
    corymomma Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    All the weight must be in his nose and toes hidden by the Orb! Now I must go pick myself off the floor before I roll under the bed laughing...
  • LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    So you are considered obese? That's crazy. You look fit, not even overweight.
  • tireetje
    tireetje Posts: 49
    Options

Now someone message me and explain the whole orb thing. I feel I'm missing out on some geek secret and I must know.

LOVE IT... harry potter reference! surprised no body else picked up on it !!!
  • cloggsy71
    cloggsy71 Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options

This is what I'm waiting for...

I think the BMI scales are miles off too - they are very outdated though, so don't sweat it too much!
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    So you are considered obese? That's crazy. You look fit, not even overweight.

Thats what I thought!!! Def fit, not overweight!!! Looking amazing! :D
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options

It should be;

"You've got dirt on your nose, by the way. .. Did you know? Just there..."

Maybe that's why (obviously not *real* Potter fans then!)! :laugh:

Orbs, BTW, are dust motes which show up on photographs when the camera uses a flash. Some people who are into paranormal things claim they are spirits...or something, but really they are just bits of dust (and sometimes moisture) captured by the flash, particularly if it's not a very powerful flash.
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    I only believe that if, when you turn to the front, you're 6ft wide.
  • hemlock2010
    hemlock2010 Posts: 422 Member
    Options

It should be;

"You've got dirt on your nose, by the way. .. Did you know? Just there..."

Maybe that's why (obviously not *real* Potter fans then!)! :laugh:

Orbs, BTW, are dust motes which show up on photographs when the camera uses a flash. Some people who are into paranormal things claim they are spirits...or something, but really they are just bits of dust (and sometimes moisture) captured by the flash, particularly if it's not a very powerful flash.

Is there ANYthing you don't know, Hermione? :smile:
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options

congratulations on your progress! I certainly do agree with the standards of obesity being ridiculous. I was only 8# away from being 'obese' - wearing a size 10/12 jeans.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!