Breakfast

Options
Anyone have ideas for healthy breakfast that's quick. I really struggle with ideas and what I have had so far which I thought was okay actually has a lot of sugar......it is wheat and dairy free muesli.
Thanks

Replies

• billglitch
    billglitch Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    what do you consider healthy? I am eating LCHF and I have eggs every morning and in my opinion thats healthy
  • aprildrake
    aprildrake Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Scrambled egg/ or tofu with spinach.. Option to add slice of toast?
  • aprildrake
    aprildrake Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Porridge? / gluten free porridge?

Fruit smoothie? Banana & spinach?
  • TheNewLeslie
    TheNewLeslie Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Almond butter and honey sammich. Or oatmeal.
  • strshllw84
    strshllw84 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I've been doing fruit smoothies, also have done peanut butter on an English muffin and a piece of fruit. It depends what you're considering as healthy for yourself.
  • sparks9777
    sparks9777 Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Quick cook oatmeal unsweetened almond milk and peanut butter powder
  • Run4life375
    Run4life375 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I have oatmeal with a banana almost every morning. Usually I stir in some whey powder for a post-workout protein boost. It's really good topped with peanut butter or PB powder!
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    I have an English muffin with whipped cream cheese on week days. I have to have something I can walk out the door with. This works for me!

Weekends consists of an egg +2 whites scrambled and a slice of bacon.
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Anyone have ideas for healthy breakfast that's quick. I really struggle with ideas and what I have had so far which I thought was okay actually has a lot of sugar......it is wheat and dairy free muesli.
    Thanks

My favorite quick breakfast is a bowl of oatmeal. 40g old fashioned oats, 1 cup water, dash cinnamon. Microwave 2 minutes and eat. It keeps me all morning. If I have time, I will scramble up 2 eggs and eat them with a slice of toast or 1/2 English muffin.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Thanks

Toss some cereal in a bowl and pour on some milk. That's no more than a few seconds to prepare. Sometimes I have an egg on the stove boiling while I'm eating the cereal, and two slices of bread in the toaster. A cup of tea along with that.